Buy A Home Before You Sell
Dually Licensed Mortgage Broker & RE Broker since 2005
NMLS #2431410 & CA DRE #01452367
- Commercial bridge loans are a short-term financing solution that’s widely used within the real estate industry. Real estate developers and investors use these loans to “bridge” a gap when purchasing or renovating a wide array of properties. Even businesses in other industries may take out a commercial real estate bridge loan if they purchase a new property.
- Eligible Properties: Multifamily, Office, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial, and Student and Senior Housing in strong markets
- Loan amount range: Minimum $1,000,000
- Interest Rate: 5% or higher over index
- Loan Term: 12 to 36 months. Extensions are possible
- Amortization: Generally Interest-only with some exceptions
- Maximum LTV: 780% of cost (LTC). Max stabilized LTV can vary, but generally up to 75%
- Recourse: Non-recourse except industry-standard “bad act” carve-outs.
- Prepayment: Minimum Interest period
- Loan Exit: Permanent or takeout financing
Vashon Mortgage – NMLS #2431410 & Collen & Associates CA DRE #01452367
WA DFI Consumer Loan License #2431410 & California DRE Broker License #01452367
(c) 2022 – All rights reserved
Randal Collen, dually licensed RE professional – MLO #2386273 & DRE #01452367
PO Box 452, Vashon WA 98070.