#1. – Green Card Holders typically have a SSN#, but sometimes only an ITIN#. They may be eligible for any type of Agency or non-Agency loan.

#2. – ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to individuals who are required to pay U.S. taxes but are not eligible for an SSN, such as non-resident aliens, foreign investors, and undocumented immigrants. To qualify for an ITIN loan, go to: IRS Website/ITIN.  It typically takes 7-8 weeks to get a number.

I have programs for ITIN borrowers with:

  • 680 minimum FICO score
  • Up to 80% LTV for purchase
  • Up to 75% LTV for refinance (rate and term only)
  • Full doc, 1099, or bank statements available       
  • Allow 1x30x12
  • Non-warrantable condo allowed
  • Up to 50% DTI


#3. – EAD (Employment Authorization Document) holders have a better chance to qualify for an ITIN loan with a WVOE (Written Verification of Employment) from their employer.

#4. – FN (Foreign Nationals) are non-citizens who live and work in another country. Provided that their resident country is not on our sanctioned list, they may qualify to buy an investment property in the U.S. Please talk to me.

Vashon Mortgage – NMLS #2431410   

Collen & Associates

CA DRE #01452367

(c) 2022 – All rights reserved

Randal Collen   MLO #2386273

PO Box 452, Vashon, WA 98070

(707) 888-1464