Buy A Home Before You Sell

Dually Licensed Mortgage Broker & RE Broker since 2005

 NMLS #2431410  &  CA DRE #01452367   

 (707) 888-1464

Residential Agriculture Zoning

RA zoning, or Residential Agricultural zoning, is a zoning district that allows for low-density single-family housing and agricultural uses in a rural setting. RA zoning is designed to preserve and protect agriculture, forestry, and limited extraction.

Most lenders will not qualify rural-zoned properties. However, I have a Non-QM Lender who will lend to Residential Agriculture-zoned properties. And the subject property may be even more qualified if it can be shown that there is commercial zoning only a few miles away.

Vashon Mortgage – NMLS #2431410  &  Collen & Associates CA DRE #01452367

(c) 2022 – All rights reserved

Randal Collen    MLO #2386273  &  DRE #01452367

PO Box 452, Vashon WA 98070  (707) 888-1464     Privacy Policy